For many years, the wonderful effects of drinking birch sap on the human body have been known. In the past, it was used to refresh and heal health.
Why is birch sap so special?
Birch sap also called elderberry in its composition has among others
- Amino acids
- Potassium, magnesium, zinc, calcium, phosphorus, iron
- B vitamins
- Vitamin C
- Natural plant acids, enzymes, polyphenols;
- perfectly supports metabolism
- strengthens skin and hair – works superbly as a rinse for the scalp
- supports and accelerates wound healing
- when drunk regularly, it can help in the treatment of kidney stones – it has a diuretic effect
- supports immunity of the whole body
- has analgesic and antipyretic effects
- it is helpful in treating stomach ulcers and digestive problems.
Elderberry, with its sweet aftertaste, is one of the tastier medicinal drinks that can be drunk alone or with fruit juices. However, it should be remembered not to subject it to heat treatment, because then it may lose some of its precious properties.