An all-purpose, eco-friendly, and do-it-yourself cleaner is a must-have in every home. Especially if the house is full of people or small children. It is good to have it always at hand. In addition, its preparation is extremely easy and cheap
How to prepare an ecological cleaner?
It is worth taking care not only of organic food and cosmetics. Extremely important are also the products used to clean the house. Not only are they healthier, but also cheaper and more efficient. Below is a list of ingredients necessary to make homemade cleaning fluid. Its preparation will take you no more than 5 minutes
List of products:
- 200 ml of boiled or filtered water in a jug;
- 100 ml of vinegar;
- 100 ml of alcohol, can be vodka or spirit (optional);
- A few drops of your favorite essential oil.
To make the liquid you will need a clean container, preferably with a sprayer, and a funnel
Method of preparation:
Mix all the ingredients together and, using a funnel, pour into a bottle with a sprayer. Then cap the container and shake it to thoroughly combine the ingredients. The liquid is immediately ready for use
- Do not use tap water. It contains a large amount of lime scale, which can cause unsightly stains on surfaces
- If you don’t want to use alcohol, you don’t have to. You can replace it with spirit vinegar
- If the smell of the cleaner is unpleasant, add more drops of essential oil to it
- If you want to increase the cleaning properties of the product – add 1-2 drops of dishwashing liquid to it
How does the natural cleaning fluid work?
The ingredients chosen to make the liquid are not a coincidence. Each of its components has specific properties. Vinegar disinfects, removes dust and greasy dirt. It also dissolves lime deposits left by hard water. Alcohol disinfects and gives a shine to metal surfaces. It dissolves grease, which makes it much easier to remove stains. Essential oil, on the other hand, gives a beautiful fragrance. Moreover, depending on the plant, it has its own properties, i.e. antibacterial, antiviral or degreasing
Źródło zdjęcia: Designed by Freepik